Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wolne Terminy Blackjack

The boys of winter ...

Among friends, it makes pretty babies!

Then the needles were rattled for Isidore and Octave, with each of them a life kid, model, and wool chosen based on the tastes of parents, of course ...

For Isidore, born late 2010, I chose the Easy Baby Cardigan very nice knitting needles 4.5, no seams, except for the hood (the hood too pretty, it gives me ideas for old!), a brief happiness of sweetness ...

I stock a blue wool-alpaca acrylic brand Miss Helen (Monop it ', right?) Found at a garage sale, a perfect softness for the little guy!

Here is the hood of Isidore:


And to make you laugh, I'll introduce you Gaylu, my constant companion, which is the same age as me, and whose look bent over my cradle marked my existence proof:


( No Mom, we do not laugh, I speak regularly to my panther pink ... I Can anything, it's alive! it really exists!)

Okay, stop is ridiculous, and move to vest Octave, born 11.01.11!

Parents of Octavian with the same fondness as I pop for years, lovely vintage details and everything (people of taste, therefore, no offense to some ...) I chose the super boss of Sophisticate Baby therefore the construction is great and made ... too cute! Looks a little vest grandpa or librarian! So I chose a color well toned emerald green, very pop the buttons of my collection ...


... and if you suspect a defect on his elbow, nay! I added blue leather elbow, could not resist, it's great that Gaylu intelligent eyes told me he had this vest stamped more details kitsch-pop-sixties ...



Those are the guys ... I returned to my project for ME! Good Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment