Thursday, January 27, 2011

Does Bonjela Really Work

A trend that I never got rid


Tiny already had that one: fear of hurting people.

note, not the normal fear, no concern especially not hurt by being nasty, rude and aggressive.

No, excessive fear, intrusive, inappropriate For example, the embarrassment of not buying anything from the store watching me go, lonely and without customers behind her stall. Or that of not giving all my money to the beggar.

The other day it took me back. On the train, an obscure embarrassment is mounted in me because I bought nothing for the gentleman who was passing with his cart of sandwiches and drinks in the compartment, and before boarding the TGV, embarrassment still do not buy the old newsboy posted at the end of the dock.

Strange how it picks me up at times, this hypersensitivity to possible distress of others. I never clearly understood why at times I get to disconnect me and why in others it is beyond me. In truth, I think never really tried to get rid of it. I think I lose a little humanity.

Illustration: A family of beggars, by Rembrandt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment