Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lateral Release Recovery Period

Jewelry winter color .. TUT

hehe, I give back these days! (Yeah, in fact no more than hab but I took the time to take photos and put on the computer!)
With the start of winter grisouille well, I wanted to put little touches of color in my wardrobe consists mainly of brown-gray-black-green color, sad me? Pooh no! We begin the badge so cute that Adele got me for Christmas and I put in a ring, it's easier to wear I think!




Then a quick necklace last Sunday coming back from cinema: indeed, the film Barefoot on slugs is absolutely beautiful, aesthetically speaking, and already then I think it's a great lesson life .. Ludivine Sagnier
returns completely in the role of the woman-child like no other, can be crazy, but so much happier! All the outfits she wears and made me want to shed even more tinkering, so I made this little clip and I intend to continue, so see you soon! :)




PS: oops I forgot, here are my earrings a bit of winter classes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment