Thursday, January 6, 2011

Why Cervix Need To Open 10 Cm?

Best Day of the year?


alala even more joy to be the perfect niece and make a mega-super-message for the anniversary of Great bougnettes ...
what? protests? ok, I'm starting (frustration still the speed of bougnettes!)

ANNIVERSAIIIIIIIIIIIIRE TATA HAPPY: D

imagine me pink pijama, to say how great it ets off a Thursday night-pourri yes Montpellier too - singing (badly, to my despair) with a mad enthusiasm throughout my house and get a pretty good idea of my love for my Aurélie cherie!

Yeah, because that's my aunt, who rattle much eh, just for everything, especially because I am crazy over anything on the blog (but not ho said that everywhere ?? I'll end up doing head me) but I still love the madness!
So much so that I try to put all the accents, one of his idiosyncrasies teacher obliges!

And yes, because you bougnettes has already said it was only 16 years apart, so we are pretty close.
Upon reflection, we share almost all of our favorite activities: DIY croutonnage reading series matting weak (it is not the only ones that I read your blogs;)) and then cooking!
And it also supports my déblatérages of teen 17 years with happiness is true (it is often crazier than me!) And then hangs up after half past one conversation ...!
It is also fairly cretinous with our books on astrology, yes ASSUME: to all the themes of family vacations pdt is the big break!

Great bougnettes is a very funny, slightly crazy fan of mime games (haha) Good food, good wine evenings and even nights girls, period! (I wonder why you're not there ... Taurus)
Oh, and of course, I forgot how beautiful she is, despite its ability to frown when a guy takes me on the street for his girl .. do not worry, your 34 years, I did not see coming and I do not always see! kiss-off of your croutons

To finish this post which turns declaration d'Amour-gnan-gnan, I said that I had not time to put the picture of the superb hat she knitted me for Christmas, and saw my face right now, I will not try!
I put it very soon:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment