Monday, January 10, 2011

Eyeclops Mini Projector To Pc

Wasp, shame and explanations


It happened to me by the harvest, when I was a student.

The first night we find ourselves in a large party of 20 or 30 people, where I do not know anyone yet.
There is a large tureen in the middle of the table, and the owner serves everybody. There is little conversation, the group is still a bit reserved.

When I reach my plate, a wasp landed on my hand without anyone's remark, including myself, and pride myself slyly but ferociously. Under the effect of pain and surprise, I throw the plate into the air. It smashed on the table, splashing everyone around ...

All eyes are steered at me, worried and curious at the time, and a deep silence is suddenly frozen.

And at that moment, I realize that it will be very very complicated to explain to all these strangers that wasp, nobody has seen, not even me, and disappeared instantly, and stung me I swung my plate in the air ...

Illustration: I do not know if the wasp that made me make this interesting exercise assertiveness named Huguette, it disappeared very quickly .. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment