Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dual Sensor Wireless Fire Alarm

Pain


A friend just lost a child.

I take from him, asking him how he goes, and he replies:

"I'm like I can go, we will as we go. I work as ever, is a way of doing things. Always, "said my grandmother, that happiness stops. So I embrace.
G. "

Always the happiness stops.

course, we know, obviously ...

But when it was he who told me, in these circumstances, the sentence suddenly has an odd weight, and an odd range. More questions to smile, talk or banality of banality. It is more than a tragic truth, which we can not do anything else we win ...

Right now, I think every day this friend during my morning meditation. I do not know if it helps, but I think I have to, to join him in silence and in secret.

Illustration: a Celtic tomb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment