Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mucus Image If Fertile

The leaves grow back!

Come on girls we take the right end! January is almost over, not last February, spring will soon, we believe we believe in!

same time I'm not too much to complain about in "my" Drôme ... Special thought for all those living north of the Loire, knowing that this was my case for 33 years!

In any event, to announce the renewal, buds, green and the sun, I thought that a series of jewels "hardwood" could not hurt. So hop on hop command Dawanda , received Friday a few minutes to clamp his hand and shoo!

Tout d'abord, une paire de boucles d'oreilles, à base de chaînettes, de feuillettes, et de bouts de plume de paon que j'avais gardés - vous savez les plumes du haut, qu'on a tendency to cut to keep only the eyespot (the kind I fart in zoological vocabulary):


10 min top chrono! Before my booty, a new question, what do I do now? A necklace? A jumper? Uh ... earrings?
...


( did you saw my ears riquiqui, 5 cm, lobes 5 mm, the pride of my mother! )

Well, it I have two minutes to kill, a small ring easy to wear? Yes!


is how shopping mode off by a very windy Sunday. I would strongly advise you Dawanda if, like me, you find the price of most jewelry supplies increasingly prohibitive (2 euro THE butterfly?? Pardon??) and / or do not shop there.

And when I see my treasure box filled to the brim of butterflies (2 EUR 10), leaves (I have two more models in stock!) Pretty chains, brackets rings, brooches, Aaaaaaaaaaah I can not decide!

And you, what jewelry do you prefer? Submit ideas to me?

Well, I return to my knitting ball, much slower ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment