Sunday, January 16, 2011

How To Record Xbox 360 Without Capture Card

Weaknesses and vulnerabilities


often quoted formula of Nietzsche: "What does not kill you makes you stronger."

The other day I saw a lady in consultation with Anne taught me that sometimes the reverse was true.

After telling me how much hardship in her life had gradually worn out and fragile, she concludes: "In my case, what does not kill me made me weaker. "

I was a little annoyed to answer him, I did not like it can leave with this idea in my head if I do not argue with her. We chatted a right time, and our trade has focused on the difference between weakness and fragility: I did not find any of the small but extremely fragile. There is in the idea of a moral weakness, which seems to weigh less in the fragility. Personally When I feel weak, I am discouraged and turn away from the action. When I feel weak, I do not turn away from acting but rather pushes me to be cautious and aware that I'm going to need other.

I hope the message got to her ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment