Sunday, December 12, 2010

Late Night Stomach Aches

Défi'13 ...! Mistral

1 st place, turn, purl 2 together, turn ...
Right now, for sure, I count:





Ah, geometry, reminds me of the double decimetre, compass, Figures ... and colored pencils as well, to make it nicer on the notebook.
Later, the geometry is the discovery of abstract art, Mondrian, Op-art, Vasarelli and my obsession for the mid-sixties that I never left.

Today, when I said geometry, I would say "Great, I'm going to sew a dress Mondrian ... Alas, I still do not sew, so I resume my hands and my tracery.

Always so much fun knitting this scarf ... The pattern in English is available HERE , but its author Allison let me do a translation downloadable
for non-English speakers in the mesh!
She is beautiful, unisex, soft but but but .... It's long!

So if you look well third picture, you see the ball at the top right and a needle tip in the upper left, which means I have not finished!

Scheduled for 4 balls of Noro Silk Garden, I knit with the Cinque home Lana Grossa, just as pretty and much cheaper, I advise you! Changes colors are gorgeous ...

My défi'13 is not finished in time ... I cheated a bit on this one.
Soon soon ... Besides, I go back, but not without having gone admire your figures .

0 comments:

Post a Comment