Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mini Long Travel Sand Cars

Bijou Party! Geometric

Hello hello,

And first of all thank you for all your kind words about my scarf interlacing ... It motivates to finish! Moreover, at a time when I write, I only have two rows, yes yes yesssss!

meantime, I finished three other knits that I'll show you after the holidays, if their recipients are walking around here ... While there is little chance, you never know, that would be eh nerd!

But hey, a break was needed at knitting as well as an irrepressible desire to do something for me, haha .... As I was strolling
from blog to blog in search of jewelry leather that inspire me I came across this headline leather smart enough ... EUR 33.

Remember, I found plenty of leather scraps of lamb and I had almost nothing, so it was the opportunity to make my sleeve purple Christmas!

Here is the beast:







I love him very much, in fact, even if at the time of fitting I had doubts about the chosen color ... I find rock and roll but chic enough - the risk of being vulgar purple leather or a revival Jeanne Mas, redundant - so here I am relieved.

Also, I've found another role to play, to secure a scarf or a scarf, it also does not?


Oh and while I think Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment