Monday, December 13, 2010

Strongest Party Ofpokemon

About the blog (2): rapture ...


After the irritation (see yesterday's post) the rapture: help, learn and perspective.

Help: I think this blog makes service sometimes it brings to users at times a bit of support, lighting, smile, comfort, reflection. Not just my posts but the comments when the discussants address each other in a process of using

Learn: I also think that from time to time, you learn things on this blog. Again, not just by my posts: if I enjoy reading the comments you leave, because I learn. Even if I do not get involved in the discussion (especially lack of time and bias of this discussion let totally free, without the influence) I am. And regularly, I find the pearls: reflections, testimonies, quotes, links ... It's almost every day something amazing, interesting, from feeding, touching, stimulating. Small delights to discover that a group of people can produce in terms of intelligence and wisdom or originality.

perspective: this is another form of learning. We talked yesterday extract what pleases us and touches us all that displeases us and saddens us, avoiding the temptation to throw in the trash, it's an interesting effort. This tells us our eyes to nuances, to welcome the world in its diversity. And finally, to love ...

Illustration: sometimes discuss student (Mount Fuji, by Elliott Erwitt).

0 comments:

Post a Comment