Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Madeleine Pan Craigslist

Hood!

Hello hello!


The coldness first arrived in the Drome, but even here there is sun so often that I do not feel them! And when the real indigenes say it's cold, well I can not find ... Must say that growing up in Burgundy and then live in Montana, it gives you weapons anti-cold!

Except when the Mistral blows ... New to me, biting wind that whips as well as an old pie! (Wow, humor humor!)

Anyway, an excellent excuse for me to make the Peaks Island Hood of Ysolda .


Yes, I know I have to block my work ... But I wear it all the time, so ...




Patron very pleasant, very meticulous construction great, this scarf-hood has not left my neck or my ears when wind wakes ...

I used some of Anny Blatt Fine Kid, double knit, needles 6, stucco colors, a marvel of light taupe beige. It took the equivalent of three balls.

The buttons are vintage, I do not even remember where I found those ... Flea Lyon, I think, but long ago they were sleeping in a box.

In any case, even if like me you find the point of rice a bit daunting, the result is worth it. This model is hot on the chest, hood handy avoids having a cap in pocket, and then recognizes the key Ysolda in detail.

Otherwise, I change the subject ... Did you know that I pretty visitors to my porch? Instead, look my new boyfriend, he must love my disco ball!


soon, courage, after all the cold that comes back is all Benefit 'for us, knitters, right??

0 comments:

Post a Comment