Thursday, November 11, 2010

How To Clear Baby's Phlegm

Ah, the street of poppies ...



Phew, my first swap very nearly cut short!

But there it is, Pascale, my Twinet , received his jumper . We had a cold sweat, thinking he was lost!

From my side, I received this seafaring bat ultra comfortable, I never left her, and it sticks in the mind completely "retro" that haunts my mind more than ever these days .. . It has always been a near obsession, but there ... Might be that I stop watching Mad Men??

So to honor the great gift of my twin blog , here are some shots ... We had lots of fun with Mister!







finishes are perfect, the legs of buttoning very successful, I'm blown away, which I do not know - still no-sew ...

In the package there was also a very beautiful tote vintage linen fabric and fifties, but no battery! However, you can see pictures of Poppy Street !

Otherwise, to finish in style this holiday post, know that my almost ripe persimmons will soon bring down my persimmon ... Recipe ideas to prompt me?

soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment