Friday, November 12, 2010

Waxing Brazilian Whiteheads

Défi'13 ... outdated ...

Where lies a whole clutter of modes obsolete ,
_Baudelaire_


themes of défi'13 follow and do not look alike ... If I talk about certain issues more or less, than in November made me jumping for joy!

I the model aside for a long time, along with three balls Mirage (totally vintage, unearthed in attic) of Bergère de France, a blend of worsted wool and mohair, pink color old ... Yes I know I'm supposed to hate pink, but it is especially ... and very difficult to photograph!

short, the theme colors faded "fell to the bottom! I will not retrace my hair delusions top sauerkraut totally retro these days, nor on my bibi adored, at least for me, faded colors, is synonymous of yesteryear, the Roaring Twenties, cameos , the picture of my grandmother at 25 years in the 30 and an incredible class ...

So I set my heart on "Sideways Great Bell" Laura Irwin, who made me feel like more than a year ...

And while at it, go zou, a bit of staging, I took out the cameo by Aunt Susan left for the occasion ...


so indescribable color between gray and light pink ... The large size model but I have a big head and lots of hair store below! It seemed to be a problem many "Ravelreuses" but not me ...

It is hot, he is class, he places himself on the head perfectly and it was very fun to knit. What more? Inspiration by going to see this not your interpretations of this theme very poetic for my taste.

soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment