Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Can Drinking A Lot Of Alcohol Give You Impetigo

Défi13 no respect ...

Hello hello,

The last message dated 13 September ... we can not say I'm very active lately ...

Lot of work, and a garden, add to that the sun, they are not excuses but facts: less time for blogging!

The défi'13 this month's theme is the small patterns. Suffice to say that I'm completely off topic, unless one considers that the meshes are very small designs!

I started long ago in a maxi GRR linen blend / feather of the Chemist and he has finished since yesterday, so I will watch anyway. It is highly customized, since I added a flange with holes holes, which also forms a reason too, ahem ...

I love it anyway, if you want more info on my edits, please let me know and I will publish this message with an explanation.

Also note: my skirt with small designs clouds ... Yes well I know it does not count, it's not me who did it ...




file I see your little reasons, and know Been, I will also check if there are other cheaters!

Note also the challenge of Snood Anaïk to 17, with any luck I'll be back in four days wow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment