Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sample Party Invocation Prayer

zozio zozio

My little mom blew a candle over the last week, and as a gift, I have concocted an ornament necklace + soundtrack that seemed the perfection ... I must say that my first (not last) in order Dawanda has been a real source of happiness!

Fast delivery, great choice, much much cheaper than in some specialty shops, plus a small gift in the package ... I who was desperate to have no shop chain, beads or clasps around here, I exult!

following rendering:

Supplies, Recycling Dawanda + other jewelry removed ...

And look at this little zozio in his tree ... I still have four more, you see him!



Small bougnettes is visiting these days ... I'll give reasons for it reveals all the pretty things she has made recently, and it has not shown you, the scoundrel!

soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment