Sunday, September 12, 2010

Macromastia Of Body Weight

Défi'13: What a feeling!

Well, it is clear that for this défi'13 the evocative theme for girls over thirty years, from Flashdance, I had already imagined a virtual photo story with leggings, pumps more eighties you die, the remnants of my eight years of ... and dance ... how to say .... lazy?

Following my previous post recounting my laziness sweet life of neo-Confederate, I must confess that I'm small player ...

Anyway, the picture is not completely rotten, because I have a sweater to show you! So I opted for the cache-coeur, the centerpiece of any dancer who must, from this book:



It is very nice, the good Black is always photographed the horror, but in any If he makes it super well. It is not for me but for my sister-belle, who will love, I think ... It is also verrrrry long knitting, well, not long, but c. ....., monotonous, you know? Here in situ:





To accessorize all, a little polish, fluorescent images as ultra-saturated at the time, and especially especially especially my first in a long series of ring node lambskin!



Yesterday morning flea Montelimar, I came across a nice man whose stand was overflowing with scrap leather, soft ... mmmmm. Good thing, eh, Pascale ?

So I have electric blue, beige, taupe, purple, red and green Petosa! To me the series of pendants, brooches, rings ... And if any remain, there will be perhaps for you, as an exchange why not? You can already tell me if you are interested now, because anyway, I have many, and a node-node, it does not really surface.

Come on, now I'm Dancing Through my life, and I go in not hunted see your choreography ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment