Monday, June 21, 2010

Veet Wax Strips How To Use Best Result

Variable Geometry # 2

Well, first of all, a HUGE idea for my little niece who bougnettes happening today written Feeder French .... Fingers crossed my
Belle, even though I am not worried about you ...

Otherwise, go zou, a work in progress and finished!

My Elfi flew to Brazil soon, and while there, it never gets really cold, it seems to Sao Paulo on winter evenings, must cover their shoulders. I like the nice soft wool all just waiting for it, so I hacked together a little bolero to miss.

On the same principle as my first test fully validated, but this time from the point of total rice along, here worn by the recipient:


variable geometry, No. 7 needles, wool Laika Buttercup color shade, pendant Me, supplies LD




She is not beautiful like this? This is even funnier than a day trip to Paris, a drunken man to wish he had addressed yelling "EEEHH THE GRAY!" to the color his coat that day.
Since it became a joke between us, sometimes, yes I call it "The Grey".

This fabulous color pearl-gray slightly purple could not be better!

Bon Voyage My Grey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment