Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gay Love Spots In Mumbai

Défi13, Ishbel sister!

Yeah I know, the pun on Sunday morning is not the most spiritual, the model chosen not very original, but it is so bôôôôôôô this model!! Me, when I said lace, I think Ishbel!



You know is the kind of gift that is difficult to ship, for fear it will disappear in the maze and possible manipulations between Lyons and the Jura - where Chris, the recipient is ...

Anyway, I had just enough mixture of alpaca / feather Charcoal / slate roo really can say what you will about The Chemist, still their shades are beautiful ... this deep bluish gray, wow!

Thus, there are those who make small holes and those who fill them at all costs, so I can not help but share with you a sample copy of English SEN, which m ' was screaming with laughter ... Boy or girl, whoever you are, thank you!



Otherwise, yesterday I spent the afternoon knitting with Lyon, it was really cool, I met Olivia and Annette for real, from a couple of spinners and knitters all nicer to each other: Kamysia , Viotzku , Agnes ... ! Yes, I know, I have things to tell ... how hectic life, bougnettes Great!


0 comments:

Post a Comment