Saturday, January 9, 2010

Flavours In That You Get On The Cake

wheelbarrow wheelbarrow deuxrouesdoudou


"A little jealous to admire the bikes of others in your category other users share their experience , it's been a while since I say that I must take the time to send pictures of my bicycle-wheelbarrow. So there it's finally done.

I bought my bicycle-wheelbarrow in 2007. A model in red along with the sheet of the same color and an extra bench.
I only carry my two children Alexian (6 years) and Maelle (3 years) but I think they are more comfortable with everyone on their bench. And when we start shopping, you removed the extra bench to make room.

Modelled on the fund Capizoze view your blog, I tinkered a locker under the bench. It's really handy to put the headphones when you leave the bike parked. The closure accommodates a padlock (which I hang on the handlebars when riding if it's a bit noisy).

I also installed a rear light powered by dynamo thereby no longer needing battery for lighting. I chose a model which remains on for a few minutes off to stay visible. Installation is not complicated, just have a wire long enough to move the dynamo to the back of the bike ... Same for the installation of the meter.

Cycling is also equipped with cushions that make schools a little more comfortable. There I had to call on the talents of my wife's seamstress who used a first prize of gym mats for padding and 1.50 m of water-repellent fabric (in case of sudden downpour).

On the front of the bin, fixed with elastic fasteners to the sheet can catch your clothes or small objects.

Children begin to be a little big to sit under the tarp protection. I saw on internet that there is a fixed sheet that folds and unfolds remaining attached to the bicycle. But the price that I find a bit excessive (250 €) leads me to try to think myself to a solution "homemade". I will not fail to send you pictures if I manage to make something. "
deuxrouesdoudou Thanks for your feedback user

0 comments:

Post a Comment